Share your 'Resource Capability Status', access 'User Analytics', and split your teams up into 'Organization Divisions'. Decisions [D4H] Multi-Award Winning Emergency Response Team Management Software has some fantastic new features to share with you - and they're all included as free upgrades for our current users.
Resource Capability Status
Special Operations Firefighters are dealing with wildfires across their county. They need to request the mutual aid of a Sheriff's helicopter to winch down firefighters across a firebreak. At present in this scenario, it involves being unable to make a plan before calling around only to discover the nearest helicopter is at reduced capability due to their winch going U/S (unserviceable). They are restricted to visual flight only.
However now using Decisions [D4H] they can set their Resource Capability Status as Full Capability, Reduced Capability, or No Capability and add a note “Winch U/S due to damage, still available for Visual Flights” and broadcast it securely to their resources and management - anyone with a free ResponderID .
The Special Operations Firefighters can now see the status of all their mission critical resources on a map, with traffic light icons Green, Amber, and Red for each base. If their nearest helicopter is out of service they can now quickly look for the nearest alternative, and get all the latest contact information to request that team and see what’s available at the click of a button.
Every [D4H] team can now share or request a Capability Status and include an explanatory note with or from all their external stakeholders in literally 2 clicks. If the team requesting or sharing does not already have a Decisions [D4H] account, they will be able to create a Free Edition (Incidents & Capability Status only) in just a couple more clicks. It couldn’t be easier.
- See all your resources on a map with traffic light red, amber, green icons for their live current capability status.
- Add notes to your resources, such as contact details, important names, and other information you may need anywhere, any device, anytime.
- Request one of your resources to share their capability status with you. We’ll generate a link to send them - 2 clicks later (with or without a D4H account) it’s connected.
- Update your own team status, adding a Capability level to your top header bar. This informs your team if you’re at reduced number from events such as low personnel, high activity rates, or other such impacts. You could even leave it always at full capability and just set the note on the period as whoever is holding the duty phone or team leader role.
- Share your status and a note on how to request you, and your current available assets with all your stakeholders. Again, we’ll generate a link for you, and they will see your live status a couple of click later.
This one is going to be a big favorite with all the [D4H] users with high-level access accounts, especially the folk in Iceland who’ve been requesting this for a long time. This new feature is called “Access Analytics” and allows users with Member+ and above to see intelligence reports on members access statistics and interactions with [D4H].The new feature can be found under [Intelligence] -> [Reports]. All this information is really valuable for organizations trying to get teams better organized, increase attendance levels and improve people's commitment to their Emergency Response team.
- How active members have been in the last 90 days.
- When they last signed into [D4H], and how often they do.
- The last time they updated their own attendance to say they would attend an activity.
- When they last marked themselves as on-call or off-call.
Our third and final feature release this week is “Organization Divisions” applies to all our users with parent Organization accounts above their individual teams. For example if you are a member of a state or country-wide organization using [D4H] to collate statistics, you can now break your account access into divisions. Divisions can be determined by geography, discipline, capabilities, or any trait that your organization might require.With this update, officers within a division can now be restricted to only allow access to the information created by the division they are in charge of. This allows large organizations better control over access to their overall information and some members a higher level of information if required.
Do you have a Decisions [D4H] Multi-Award Winning Emergency Response Team Software account yet? Get your ResponderID now.